Samstag, 26. Dezember 2009

another Reprap addict...

Hi, I'm Alex, m, 28 , 'Informatik' student (computer science), from Germany
When telepath first told me about '3d printing@home' I wasn't sure 'bout it... it looked interesting but rather complex for a 'normal' person ( ... let's better not discuss normality). I read the articles about it and went on.
As he presented me the project a 2nd time, I was rather impressed, not only the project itself had matured, but there were also lots of interesting side-uses for some of the components (maybe later more about that, I have to prioritize). And since you have to start somewhere if you dont want an everlasting 'chicken-egg-problem' one of the possible side uses becomes a main use: A small PCB-milling machine driven by the Gen3 electronics as a RepStrap.
First we'll focus to use it as a RepStrap only and after we've build our own mendels maybe I'll convert it into a small pcb-mill.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen